Friday, March 26, 2004

TEMPORARY INTERRRUPTION TO THIS BLOG OWING TO 7s

Next update is likely to be Monday at earliest.

Just a quick thought - England are not looking good to defend their title without Phgil Greening, Tony Roques, Ugo Monye and Henry Paul. All are important players and all are missing.

Having said that...

I have only been to three 7s tournaments in my life. England have played in, and won, every single one - 1993 World 7s at Murrayfield, 2002 HK 7s and 2003 HK7s. In fact until they won without my support in South Africa this year I had been present at the only tournaments they had ever won. I can only conclude therefore that my presence is vital to the fortunes of the team and I regard it as my patriotic duty to be there again all weekend this year.


Good weekend all.