Friday, July 02, 2004

HIGHLIGHTS OF EURO 2004

As many of you may have noticed I have largely allowed the Euro 2004 championships to pass me by owing to the inherently dull nature of the sport (I enjoy playing it, but watching, especially on TV, is a real snore), the fact that England were never going to win, and that the games are on in the middle of the night. However here are a few photographic highlights that even the most hardened anti-soccer zealot may appreciate... (following in the footsteps of the footballers, Greece seems to be the surprise package and England are totally disappointing.

I have also received an email with some other "highlights" but am sadly unable to work out how to put photos into this blog thing so I shall forward it to a more tech savy blogger who may be able to give it the credit it deserves. Over to you Shaky.