Friday, April 30, 2004

BLOG V MU.NU.

For some reason I know that lots of people seem to defect from Blogspot to Mu.Nu. for their blogs. I've never understood why as personally I've never had 1 iota of a aproblem with blogspot that a sharp tap on the keyboard with a hammer couldn't fix, but now I have another reason to not move.

Ever since Simon and Breanagh moved to Mu Nu it has taken longer and longer to access their blogs, to the point where I would lose patience and regularly give up. Today however it is even worse. I now can't get into either at all, no matter how long I wait. What's more, even my pc gets bored of waiting and I get a message telling me the session is "timed out".

so sorry Simon, sorry Breanagh - it seems technology has conspired against me reading your contributions (and yes I have tried turning it off and on again, and rebooting)