Wednesday, January 12, 2005

BLOG AWARD NONSENSE

I am very disappointed that I received no bids for my votes for the Blog Awards Simon was running. I was hoping to make a tidy little sum from some desperate blogger keen to see his feeble offering elevated up the ranks.

Next year I shall offer a fee system - HK$XXX for so many votes. I can go round the office here and vote from lots of different machines, plus there are all the Pacific Coffee etc freebie machines I can use so I hope to really clean up next time as I reckon I can come up with 100 votes for sale if I try my hardest.

Also seeing as there were more categories of blog than you can shake a large stick at I think it is time to add a category for a cruelly under-represented minority - Blogs with 2 word titles beginning with S and W and using a total of 13 letters.

It makes as much sense as some of the other categories (and more than several).