Monday, August 03, 2015

Let's try again

Going to have another go at this. Trying to play with sidebars etc so apologies if it all goes a bit pear-shaped now and then. Can't remember how to do all that formatting malarkey. I'm sure it'll come back.

In the meantime, there is a new "business section" which is in fact a separate blog I started scribbling some thoughts on a few years ago - It's Crunch Time.

Of course now instead of a job I have a life. So instead of sitting at a computer with nothing better to do than write this drivel I'm afraid I will often be out and about doing something or other (now living in Switzerland which means there is always a mountain out there just asking for someone to hike up it or slide down it) so posts are likely to be occasional, but I thought what the heck. It was a bit of fun 10 years ago. Let's see if it still is.

Giles